Current Treatment of Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
Treatment Goals and Guidelines
- Treatment Goals
- APA Guidelines
- Behavioral Weight Loss
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Guided Self-Help CBT
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Integrative Response Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Anti-obesity medications
- Disease Burden
- Areas of Future Research
- Become familiar with the BED treatment goals and current guidelines.
- Explain various non-pharmacologic treatments used for BED.
- List commonly used non-pharmacologic treatments of BED.
- Identify and understand the unmet needs in the treatment of BED.
- Understand the potential role of stimulants in BED.
- List potential treatments for BED currently in clinical trials.